Jeanne Devine Bolewitz
Work, Education, and Life Experience
- Communications Specialist – Christ Church Cranbrook, Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
- Newsletter Editor – Down Syndrome Guild of Southeast Michigan
- Freelance Website and Blog Designer
- Freelance Writer – Press & Journal, Middletown, Pennsylvania
- Newsletter Editor – Masonic Homes, Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania
- Executive Secretary – Masonic Homes, Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania
- Marketing Assistant – Pen-Wel, Inc. (wholly owned subsidiary of the former Blue Cross of Western PA), Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Stage Manager – Pittsburgh Laboratory Theater
- Bachelor of Arts in Theater/Communications from Seton Hill College (now University), in Greensburg, Pennsylvania.
- Legal Secretarial Certification from The Boyd School in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- Expatriate family experience in England